RE-LIVE THE 2020 MOTIONBALL MARATHON OF SPORT BROADCAST
On September 26th, 2500 Canadians from coast to coast teamed up to participate in the virtual edition of motionball’s flagship event:
Marathon of Sport – raising $1,025,000 net for the Special Olympics Canada Foundation!
We invite you to enjoy the motionball MOS broadcast anytime, thanks to our friends at Rogers Sportsnet! Get ready for an hour of
fun and fitness led by Tessa Virtue, Aaron Brown, Morgan Rielly, Natalie Spooner, Penny Oleksiak, Mark McMorris, and more!
Where to Watch:
HOW TO PREPARE:
For the most part, you won’t need any equipment to follow along with the motionball Marathon of Sport broadcast! If you would like to complete each sport segment of the broadcast at home, you’ll need:
- 2 meters of space around you
- Athletic gear and a water bottle
- A workout mat
- Hockey: an opponent, make-shift net, hockey or broom stick, puck or small puck-sized object
- Basketball: any ball that bounces
- Something to balance on (foam roller, cushion, etc).
What can you expect?
OPENING & CLOSING CEREMONIES
To re-watch your local Opening and Closing Ceremonies, head to your local motionball Instagram: