Glam up for Good at the
2023 motionball Toronto Gala!
Join us at one of Toronto’s most sought-after gala’s, as we return on March 3rd at Liberty Grand! Hosted by Breakfast Television’s very own, Devo Brown, this is a night you won’t want to miss.
This sold-out event welcomes over 2,500 guests and celebrity Special Olympics athletes each year for an incredible night of networking, entertainment, and fun!
- Entry to the 2023 motionball Toronto Gala at 9pm
- Complimentary drinks all night
- Specialty cocktails bars courtesy of Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Campari & Molson
- Late-night food sponsored by Pizzaville
- Entertainment by Skratch Bastid, DJ Clymaxxx, DJ DXB, and many more!
- Access to the Silent Auction with over 100 items
- Photo Booths to capture your Glam for the Gram
- Most importantly, the chance to meet some of the incredible Special Olympics athletes that motionball proudly supports!
VIP and Sponsor opportunities are also available! See below for more info.
- Early Bird – December Special – $85 – Sold Out
- Tier 1 Tickets – Jan 1st – Feb. 20th – $135 each including a $35 tax receipt – NOW AVAILABLE
- Limited tickets are available – get ’em while you can! We hope to see you on March 3rd!
Silent Auction Sneak Peek
Check out some of the incredible items we have up for grabs below, exclusive to our ticket holders!
- Luxurious Stay at Terranea California
- Keurig K-Mini Single Serve Machine
- 2 Night Stay with Cabinscape
- Après Bound Art Piece
- Taboo Muskoka Stay & Play Getaway
- Ultimate Night Out at Isabelle’s
- 2 Tickets to the Toronto Raptors vs. Denver Nuggets on March 14th
- Arc’teryx Jacket & Atom LT Hoody (Men’s Women’s)
- $500 Gift Card to Sobeys
- 2 Tickets to the Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Columbus Blue Jackets on April 4th
- $150 Gift Card to Touch Massage Bar
- And so much more!
CHECK OUT OUR 2022 CELEBRATION:
Thank you to all our 2023 motionball Toronto Gala Sponsors!
WHY YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
By purchasing a ticket, you’re helping to ensure that our friends at Special Olympics have the resources they need to safely return to the sport programs they love this summer.
This event not only brings awareness to the Special Olympics movement, but creates a safe and inclusive environment where people with and without intellectual disabilities can interact, build lifelong friendships, and ultimately create more inclusive communities.
The Gala is an opportunity to put your brand on the social and cultural map in Toronto. It’s also a reward with a conscience for your associates and clients, as an opportunity to network with like minded corporate Sponsors and VIP’s.
Sponsors will enjoy early access to the Gala for an exclusive, gourmet 3-course dinner & reception; live entertainment; an exclusive raffle; meet & greet opportunities with the incredible Special Olympics athletes!
For more information, contact Allie Simonse or check out our sponsorship opportunities here!
motionball remains committed to the health and safety of our guests, volunteers and
the Special Olympics athletes. We will ensure this years Gala aligns with local public health guidelines
and the Special Olympics Ontario return-to-play guidelines.
motionball is proud to donate 70% of the funds raised from motionball Toronto events to Special Olympics Ontario. This funding is directed to support programs for local athletes in the community. 25% is directed to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation, whose mission is to ensure the long-term financial integrity of the Special Olympics movement in Canada and to fund long term athlete and volunteer growth. The remaining 5% will help grow the #NoGoodWay Campaign aiming to end the use of the R-word (retard) in everyday conversation. We’re encouraging Canadians to make the choice to eliminate the R-word from their vocabulary and empower them to take #NoGoodWay to their circles of influence.
motionball’s mandate is to introduce the next generation of volunteers and donors to the Special Olympics movement through integrated social and sporting events. motionball now hosts 50+ annual events across Canada. motionball is proud to have donated $15M to the Special Olympics Canada Foundation since our inception in 2002.